Sweda Recognizes 2011 Sales Award Winners
Sweda Company LLC, City of Industry, Calif., honored 16 employees at its annual sales banquet event for various achievements and stellar performance throughout 2011.
Sales force winners were nominated based on performance and voted for by the executive team at Sweda Company LLC. The 2011 recipients are:
- Marv Ruwin Founders Award: Steve Weisbaum
- Salesperson of the Year: Bruce Curry
- President's Award: Cristi Meyer
- Rookie of the Year: Linda Misiorowski
- Sales "Grinder" Award: Diana Fay
In addition to the sales force winners, other corporate awards were presented including:
- Outstanding Business Group: Eddie Bravo, Joyce Sarmiento, Denise Bates and Sandra Cortez
- Outstanding Service: Jenny Tien
- Most Valuable Player: Jana Littlefield and Joanne Luu
- Highest Program Sales Growth: Annie Chao and Elizabeth Gonzalez
- S.A.R. Superstar: Joyce Sarmiento
- R.A.S. Superstar: Vivian Smith
- C.S.R. Superstar: Keith Lam
"Every individual on our team deserves recognition for his/her commitment and dedication to the customer experience," said Kellie Claudio, vice president of sales. "Our 2011 winners demonstrated exceptional performance and what it means to be part of our One Vision, One Journey, One Team theme. I am proud to call them part of the Sweda family."
For more information, visit www.swedausa.com.