1. For business gifts and awards:
Last week, Pantone
announced emerald green as the color of 2013. Fashion websites promptly created slideshows
(and more slideshows
) of appropriate emerald wear for the new year. Here is my promotional response. All I had to do was go to www.promomarketing.com and type "emerald" into the search field to find green-hued products for all of your promotional needs.
2. For drinkware programs:
3. For concessions or events:
4. For rugged and outdoor:
5. For retail and storefront:
Holding jewelry in a jewel-toned bag is the dream of many women. Here's how to make their dreams come true: The Emerald Tote
from Bag Makers.
6. For high school and college class rings:
Class rings are meant to be worn for a long time. Some loyal graduates even choose to wear their rings instead of wedding bands. Thats' why there is the Ladies' 10k Gold Emerald and Diamond Ring
from Black Forest.
7. For awareness and other T-shirts programs:
8. For trade shows and corporate events: