Calls to Action, or CTAs, are words or sentences that encourage and motivate your current clients or best prospects to take immediate action.
You want more business, right? An enticing CTA on all your marketing materials can make a big difference in increasing your promotional products sales. It's also a marketing strategy you can share with your clients.
Here are some examples of Calls to Action for your promotional products business that you can easily model:
Call to Action on Business Card:
- Call today and get a complimentary marketing checkup and free gift.
- Call today and get a FREE screen charge on your first order.
- Call today and receive a FREE special report: Top 5 Ways to Promote Your Business
Call to Action on Your Website:
- Call now! A friendly business promotion expert is waiting to speak to you.
- Join our mailing list and get an instant download: Top 5 Ways to Attract Clients to Your Trade Show Booth.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We stand behind everything we sell.
Call to Action on a Self-Promo:
- Visit WWW... free marketing tips video and ideas.
Call to Action on a Phone Message:
- Please leave your name and number so we can get back to you quickly. While you're waiting, check out our fantastic website at WWW... for the latest promotional trends and ideas. Get a free instant download: Top 5 Ways to Get Results and Get Business Using Promotional Products.
Call to Action on your LinkedIn Profile:
- Check out my video tips at WWW... and connect with me for more fast and easy tips to easily and effortlessly promote your business.
Use Calls to Action similar to these and get your most-wanted promotional products prospects calling you.
I'd like to hear from you, what are you doing to encourage clients and prospects to call you? Are you using Calls to Action?
Rosalie Marcus, The Promo Biz Coach, helps promotional sales professionals sell more at higher profit margins to choice clients and quickly increase their incomes! Get a FREE special report: 10 Big Mistakes Promotional Professionals Make and How to Avoid Them and a FREE Skyrocket Your Sales audio download at http://www.promobizcoach.com. Reach her at Rosalie@promobizcoach.com or 215-572-6766.