16 Spice Girls-inspired Promotional Products (Because Why Not?)
Maybe it’s just me, but when the news gets to be too much to bear, I tend to reminisce. I think about simpler times, like my childhood—Nickelodeon shows, yo-yos, saying “wazzup” for no reason and, of course, the Spice Girls. The Spice Girls were, and still are, my everything. I’ve seen them in concert twice, and I’d like to think I try to represent “Girl Power” every day.
As I was (very obviously) dancing in my cubicle to “Wannabe,” I realized the ’90s are back in style. From athleisure to choker necklaces, Spice Girls-inspired fashion is trending. And, because I love any opportunity to talk about the Spice Girls, I figured I’d share some Spice Girls-themed promotional products.
Check out these 16 picks for some inspiration, and then “zigazig ah” (whatever that means).
1. Sporty Spice
Admittedly, Sporty Spice was always my favorite. Perhaps it’s because I much prefer dressing in comfortable sweatpants and sneakers than skinny jeans and high heels. But either way, athleisure is so in right now, so it’s the perfect time to give your end-users the Sporty Spice look. Throw in a fitness tracker to bring Sporty Spice up to the 21st century.
- Zip-Leg Pull-on Pant from Bodek and Rhodes
- Adidas Golf Women’s Climalite 3-Stripes French Terry Full-Zip Jacket from S&S Activewear
- American Apparel Cotton Spandex Sleeveless Crop Top from TSC Apparel
- Fitness Activity Tracker from KTI Networks/KTI Promo
2. Scary Spice
The wild child of the Spice Girls, Scary Spice is definitely the most fun. And, luckily for your end-users, leopard prints and camo patterns are trending. Check out these Scary Spice-inspired picks:
- Women’s Leopard Print Terry Velour Spa Wrap from Terry Town
- Ladies Camohex V-neck Tee from SanMar
- Cheetah Blanket from Southern Plus
3. Baby Spice
It’s no surprise that Pantone picked a variation of baby pink as a trending color for 2016. And for 2017, Pantone selected a shade of hot pink. Everyone knows that Baby Spice brought pink to the fashion forefront, and these picks are sure to keep the trend going. (And don’t forget the lollipops.)
- Next Level Ladies Slub V-neck Tee from Atlantic Coast Cotton
- The 19″ Pink Duffel Bag from Ad Products Bazaar
- Tootsie Pop 4.5″H x 1.25″W x 1″D from Admints & Zagabor
4. Ginger Spice
Even though it was supposedly Ginger Spice that broke up the Spice Girls, I harbor no ill will toward her, and I think her fashion choices are timeless. Check out these picks:
- Flag – United Kingdom Dog Tag from Gemini Industries
- American Apparel Ladies Short Sleeve T-shirt Dress from Atlantic Coast Cotton
- Women’s Velocity Repel & Release Twill Shirt from Vantage Apparel
5. Posh Spice
Perhaps this is an embarrassing fun fact, but I was always Posh Spice in my friends’ mock Spice Girls group. Admittedly, it had its boring moments because she’s really a background vocalist, but one thing’s for sure: Posh Spice had the most elegant style. To get her look, check out these items:
- Bella+Canvas Ladies’ Lightweight Sweater Dress from alphabroder
- District Made Ladies’ Tri-blend Lace Tee from SanMar
- 0.33 oz. Nail Polish Bottle from Diamond Cosmetics
And remember, “Every boy and every girl, spice up your life!”