2016 MTV Movie Awards Gift Bag Unveiled
The 2016 MTV Movie Awards took place last month, but the magic of the event's gift bags still lives on. While only a few lucky celebrities received accolades, all event attendees took home gift bags containing everything from Calvin Klein Collection Eyewear by Marchon to a five-class VIP pack to SoulCycle.
According to toofab, here are some more of the coveted products:
- Boxer Wachler Vision Institute: When you think gift bags, most people don't think corrective eye surgery. The MTV Movie Awards thought a little bit bigger with this item.
- Gabbiano Luggage: Featuring a seagull logo, this high-quality luggage is all about luxury.
- Hasbro: The gift bags feature both a Captain America blaster reveal shield and Iron Man slide blast armor—suitable for kids and adults.
- MTV: What's an MTV gift bag without MTV-branded socks and leggings?
- New Line Cinema's "Keanu": Hopefully receivers of this plush kitten won't have it stolen, like Key and Peele's kitten in the recently released film.
- Tabanero Hot Sauce: Now everyone can be like Beyonce and keep a bottle of hot sauce with them at all times.
- Ultimate Ears: Those upcoming pool parties wouldn't be the same without this waterproof speaker.
For a complete list of products, click here.