4imprint Announces its Top 21 Customer-Rated Promotional Products for 2011
Trade show supplies, lunch and tote bags, pens and other fun and useful items topped the annual list of Oshkosh, Wisconsin-based promotional product distributor 4imprint's highest customer-rated promotional products. The online promotional products retailer announced the 2011 ranking last week.
"The most valuable feedback we receive comes directly from our customers," said Greg Ebel, vice president of sales and marketing for 4imprint. "We review their feedback on a real-time basis and continuously assess the quality and effectiveness of each of our products based on our own customers' experiences. This list represents products that have consistently helped customers promote their organizations in 2011, based solely on their rating."
The top 21 promotional products and custom gifts that made the list for 2011 are:
- Closed-Back Table Throw - 8'
- Square Non-Woven Lunch Bag
- Spirit Tumbler - 16 oz.
- Javelin Pen
- Big Thunder Tote - 15" x 13"
- Economy Pocket Coolie
- Bic Clic Stic Pen
- Sport Flyer - 9" - Opaque
- Neck Wallet
- Closed-Back Table Throw - 6'
- Budget-Beater White Mug - 11 oz.
- Business Card Magnet - 20 mil
- Cubano Pen
- Mardi Gras Pen
- Drawstring Sportpack - Small
- Two-Tone Tote Bag - Screen
- Hanes Tagless 6.1 oz. T-Shirt - Screen- Colors
- Epiphany Pen - Translucent
- Budgeteer Pencil
- Value Stick Pen - Colors
- Value Grocery Tote - 15" x 13"
The ratings are based on users' experience and opinions through a five-star rating system on 4imprint's website. Users may also share comments along with their ratings in order to better help others and 4imprint's customer service team better gauge quality and satisfaction. The list with links to products is available here.
For more information, visit 4imprint's website.