4imprint and Color Marketing Group Introduce Promotional Products in 2016’s Trending Colors
Promotional products retailer 4imprint, Oshkosh, Wis., and international forecaster Color Marketing Group, Alexandria, Va., have developed promotional bags in four of 2016’s trendiest colors. With a supplier partner, 4imprint will feature two promotional bags in Uni-Blue, Arabesque, Teal My Heart and Cinco:
- Cotton Sheeting Tote: Made from 6 oz., easy-care cotton, this promotional bag is a popular choice for trade shows and events.
- Mesh Pocket Sportpack: This polyester backpack features a double drawstring and a front zippered pocket.
“We know color is often key to building recognizable brands,” said Suzanne Worwood, vice president of merchandising for 4imprint. “Whether organizations are building brands, supporting causes or promoting events, they can now do so with promotional products in some of 2016’s most attention-getting colors.”
The 2016 colors are part of the Color Marketing Group’s North America palette, selected by the group’s members.
- Uni-Blue: Forecast as North America’s key color for 2016 and beyond, Uni-Blue celebrates cultures, genders and generations. Representative of water and air, its steadfastness is calming.
- Arabesque: Featuring hues of brown, violet, near-black and dark red, this color is drawn from the palettes of multiple cultures, connecting the viewer to others and evoking thoughts of blossoms, hearty wine and precious stones.
- Teal My Heart: Nature meets an industrial aesthetic in this color, which floats between blue and green.
- Cinco: Cinco communicates joy, enthusiasm, power and energy. At first glance, this might appear to be a statement red. But, upon further review, the orange tones invite the viewer in.
Color Marketing Group’s annual color forecast has influenced paint companies, fabric makers, electronics manufacturers, retailers and other brands.
“Our exclusive partnership—the first of its kind—will bring colors for 2016 and beyond to an even wider audience,” said John West, president of Color Marketing Group. “We are thrilled to collaborate with 4imprint to transform promotional products into a kaleidoscopic experience.”