ADG Promotional Products Launches New Website, Trade Show Presence
ADG Promotional Products, Hugo, Minn., announced that it has relaunched its website, www.adgpromo.com, to better represent the company's five brands: Saratoga Pens, Windmill Planners, Deerfield Calendars & Greeting Cards, AdImages Drinkware and Arlington Keepsakes.
In the past, the overall presence of these five brands in the marketplace was not cohesive and executed inconsistently causing distributors to believe that each of them were thought of as separate, unrelated companies. The relaunched site will better enable distributors to search and sell items from ADG Promotional Products. New features for the site include:
- Updated user interface and easier navigation
- Streamlined process for researching solutions and sourcing promotional products
- A sales and marketing area where distributors can access for customizable flyers, case studies, downloadable product images/data and virtual catalogs
- Product comparison tool
- Virtual preview engine
- Product filters
- Email and self-promotions available online allowing distributors easy and quick access
- Forms to help distributors quickly identify and communicate what they're looking for
- Simple purchase order form specifically designed for distributors
- 10 percent discount on subsequent orders for distributors who visit the site and complete a short usability survey
In addition to the new website functionality and appearance, distributors can follow ADG Promotional Products on Facebook and Twitter. "We are using primary social media channels to drive communication with our distributor partners and to provide the necessary tools for each sales opportunity," said Joshua Russell, web designer at ADG Promotional Products. "By effectively engaging distributors on a timely basis, we have found it promotes a positive overall experience and makes it easier for them to create the critical programs and events needed for their end-user customers," states Joshua Russell, web designer at ADG.
The company also announced that its creative team will be unveiling a new trade show booth in 2012 beginning with The PPAI Expo in Las Vegas. Rochelle Beard, a graphic designer, stated that the booth "will definitely show distributors we are improving not only in the way we do business but how we represent ourselves."
The ADG Promotional Products team will participate in multiple national and regional shows in 2012 with a continued goal of being recognized as a leader in the promotional products industry as well as a place distributors can go to have confidence in receiving quality service and products.
For more information, visit www.adgpromo.com.
Related story: ADG Hires The Brad Watson Group