AIA Adds Seven Owners in January 2010
Neenah, Wisconsin-based Adventures In Advertising (AIA) announced it made a convincing start to 2010 by adding seven new owners in January as the company selectively increases its owner network.
The new affiliates are:
· Deborah Antonucci, owner of Virginia Beach, Virginia-based Pegasus Promotions
· Valerie Backo, owner of Hermitage, Pennsylvania-based Creative Advantages
· John and Terri Conti, owners of Ponchatoula, Louisiana-based Manatee Productions
· Ted Davies, owner of Edina, Minnesota-based Paradigm Partners
· John “Hu” Dunn, owner of Le Claire, Iowa-based The Necessary Company
· Melissa McCauley, owner of Charleston, South Carolina-based Loco Branding Solutions
· Rod Toomey, owner of Rochester, Minnesota-based Adlers Promotions
“We began 2010 with hopeful optimism because of the overall increase in interest we experienced in the fourth quarter of 2009,” said Rebecca Kollmann, MAS, AIA director of business development. “By adding seven new owners in January, we confirmed our belief that sales are beginning to improve and owners want to approach 2010 from position of strength as they begin rebuilding their businesses.”
Neenah, Wisconsin-based Adventures in Advertising offers a promotional consulting opportunity for entrepreneurs who want to grow an independent business while being backed by extensive support resources. Founded in 1981, the company began offering franchises in 1994. Today, its network has grown to more than 300 promotional consultants that help corporations and businesses develop marketing and advertising programs, select promotional products from top brands and build integrated marketing solutions.
For more information on Adventures in Advertising, visit www.aiagearedforgrowth.com.