AIA Network Grows as New Owners Come on Board
It’s been a record-breaking summer at Neenah, Wisconsin-based Adventures in Advertising (AIA). In a time where most businesses are experiencing little growth, AIA has expanded it network with 11 owners joining the company since June. The new affiliates are:
* Herbert Caldwell, owner of Warren, Ohio-based BSH Inc.
* Will Carstens, owner of Oshkosh, Wisconsin-based Infinity Brand Solutions Inc.
* Corey Cline, owner of San Antonio-based Baymare Promotional Group
* Brian Cole, owner of Suwanee, Georgia-based Georgia Promotions
* Bill Van Dinter, owner of Columbus, Georgia-based Promo Pro Visions
* John Doering, owner of Northfield, Michigan-based Reliable Marketing
* Billie Dunn, owner of Frisco, Texas-based Brand B Promotions
* Jason Hoffman, owner of Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania-based Hoffman’s Ad Pro Printing & Marketing
* Mike and Debra Kenny, owners of Dublin, Ohio-based Impressions to Go
* Art Runge, owner of Pearland, Texas-based A & K Promotions
* Ed Toner, owner of Palm Beach Gardens, Florida-based The Imprint Company
“We are extremely pleased with the quality and professionalism of the new additions to our network,” said David Woods, MAS, president and CEO of AIA. “With the rollout of our state-of-the art ISIS operating platform and SOAR, our proprietary sales and marketing system, we have built a strong foundation for accelerated growth.”
Neenah, Wisconsin-based Adventures in Advertising offers a promotional consulting opportunity for entrepreneurs who want to grow an independent business while being backed by extensive support resources. Founded in 1981, the company began offering franchises in 1994. Today, its network has grown to more than 300 promotional consultants that help corporations and businesses develop marketing and advertising programs, select promotional products from top brands and build integrated marketing solutions.
For more information, visit www.adventuresinadvertising.com.