AIA Switches to Virtual Format for 2020 National Sales Meeting
AIA Corporation, Appleton, Wis., is going virtual this year, as the company recently announced that its annual National Sales Meeting will take place online from the comfort and safety of its distributors’ homes. Aptly titled “2020 Reimagined,” AIA quickly adjusted its plans in light of COVID-19 to ensure its owner community still has access to learning and networking for personal and professional growth.
“While we are unable to convene in Washington, D.C., as originally planned, we are very excited to unite our owner and MVP supplier communities for four days of collaboration and education,” said Nancy Schmidt, CEO of AIA. “It’s essential that our owner and supplier partners lean on each other, learn from each other, and with AIA by their side, plan for their new normal. Our owners have helped shape the agenda based on their personal experiences. We are thrilled to have a handful of owners lead training sessions and participate on panels to bring their key learnings and insights to our broader community.”
Highlights for the National Sales Meeting will include:
- A keynote from Stacy Tuschl, a best-selling author and speaker, owner of multiple successful businesses and the creator of the “Foot Traffic Formula.” Through her in-depth process, Tuschl helps small-business owners get more customers in their doors and more profit in their pockets by helping them solve challenges, operate at their highest potential and create self-sustaining businesses—all without sacrificing their families or lifestyles.
- A LinkedIn training session with Jay Busselle, PromoKitchen chef, founder of #promochat and marketing director at Equipment Zone Inc. As a LinkedIn expert, Busselle will work with owners to help them discover the best ways to leverage LinkedIn to find new clients, engage with current ones and connect with other industry leaders.
- A panel with Schmidt, PPAI President and CEO Paul Bellantone, and a supplier partner to discuss the current state and future of the promotional products industry.
- A discussion focused on the current trends in promo with Vicki Ostrom, a trend analyst at SanMar. For more than eight years, Ostrom has had her finger on the pulse of what’s popular in promo. She will provide owners with insights into how societal and commerce trend are linked, research that informs product design, and consumer marketing strategies.
- Positive Activity presentation led by AIA owners Neil and Lori Rogers. Together they will guide their peers through the practice of making incremental changes to one’s mindset that can lead to increased positivity, productivity, income, sales and a more open mind for creative solution-oriented thinking.
In addition, owner-led panel discussions will provide attendees with a forum for collaborative conversations with their peers. These discussions will focus on timely topics with the goal of helping to reignite and reimagine their business in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The agenda also includes supplier presentations, live music and the annual AIA awards ceremony.
“These sessions were thoughtfully crafted to help owners achieve their goals, especially as we navigate these uncharted waters,” said Clay Hall, vice president of owner success and business development for AIA. “AIA is a strong company with a collaborative community, where everybody is somebody. While we can’t wait to be together again next year, we remain committed to educating our owners to help them work smarter—whether it’s through marketing, innovative business solutions or personalized coaching.”
For more information on AIA Corporation, visit www.aiacommunity.com.