Americana Sportswear Triples Warehouse Space
Americana Sportswear, Gardena, Calif., a West Coast distributor of imprintable apparel, announced a warehouse relocation that will triple its current warehouse space. Continuing the transformation that began last spring under its new ownership, Americana Sportswear is also releasing its 2011 catalog that features 16 new brands. The March move is to a 250,000 square foot facility conveniently located near the 5, the 605 and the 105 in Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
In addition to increasing its product offering, Americana has also expanded its one-day shipping area, redesigned its website and created a user-friendly custom website tool. The one-day shipping zone now includes the entire state of California and the cities of Las Vegas, Reno, Phoenix and Tucson.
The following brands have been added for Americana Sportswear's 2011 offering:
- alo—athletic apparel for men and women
- Augusta Sportswear—quality team uniforms and athletic apparel
- Bayside—American-made and union-made T-shirts and fleece
- Blue 84—burnout and sublimated T-shirts
- Code V—trendy camouflage T-shirts and fleece
- Cubavera—authentic camp shirts for men and women
- FeatherLite—performance sport shirts in extended colors and sizes
- Genuine Pigment—burnout tie-dye fashion T-shirts
- IZOD—quality sport shirts from an iconic brand
- J. America—trendy collegiate thermals, sweatshirts and T-shirts
- L.A. T Sportswear—T-shirts for fashion-conscious women and juniors
- Liberty Bags—recycled promotional bags and totes
- ML Kishigo—safety apparel from the industry leader
- Sierra Pacific—uniform twills for every size
- Van Heusen—uniform shirts from the top brand in wovens
- Weatherproof—technical and timeless outerwear
New styles and colors have also been added to the current brands, rounding out the 2011 offering with over 500 styles and 40 brands. To order the Americana Sportswear 2011 catalog or a generic version of the 2011 catalog, call (800) 473-2802 or visit www.americanasportswear.com.
11130 Bloomfield Avenue
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
About Americana Sportswear
Under new ownership since March 2010, Americana Sportswear was founded in 1982. Americana Sportswear is a wholesale supplier of active and casual blank apparel located near Los Angeles in Gardena, Calif. Products include T-shirts, fleece, sport shirts, hats, bags, aprons and performance apparel-all shipped from one location in Southern California. Additional information is available at www.americanasportswear.com or by calling (800) 473-2802.