Ash City Website Enhancements Now in Effect
Ash City, a leading promotional apparel supplier, recently announced some new enhancements to its website. The following features are now live:
- New homepage: Features a more refined, easy-to-navigate e-commerce layout, three additional feature tiles and the Ash City Twitter feed.
- Quick Order tool: Allows distributors to quickly and easily add a garment to their order via a SKU number.
- Image zoom tool: Similar to the Ash City mobile app, distributors can now mouse over any product image and see all the design details and accents for a particular garment.
- New discontinued and promotional icons: At a glance, Ash City has made it easier for distributors to shop for sales, as they can now see which items are on promotion or being discontinued. These icons are available on both the product detail and checkout pages.
- Integrated decoration checkout feature: Distributors can now easily put through a decoration order by selecting from four order types (blank, newdecoration, repeat decoration or sample). Choosing a new decoration will ask the distributor for an Ash City T or POnumber, as well, this will give an option to upload up to two logos.
- Checkout feature: Re-designed to display all garment colors on one screen for ease of use.
"The changes we have made to the website are all meant to make our distributors' lives much easier," said Sophia Santamaria, web and digital media strategy manager, Ash City. "We are constantly re-evaluating and doing our best to enhance the distinct Ash City customer service platform, by adding features such as the Quick Order tool and social media functionality, for example. Distributors can save time by quickly accessing SKU numbers, as well as stay connected and engaged to our Twitter feed instantly, all from the newly designed homepage."