ASI Announces Dates for Next Year's Shows
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI), Trevose, Pa., announced today the dates of its five regional trade shows in 2012.
Timing and locations for the 2012 ASI Shows in Orlando, Dallas and Chicago will remain consistent, while the San Diego show will move to April and the New York show will move to May.
The 2012 ASI Show schedule is:
- Orlando: Monday, January 16 - Wednesday, January 18, at the Orange County Convention Center. Note: These are revised dates due to a conflict with another industry event. Click here to read more.
- Dallas: Wednesday, February 1 - Friday, February 3, at the Dallas Convention Center.
- San Diego: Monday, April 2 - Wednesday, April 4, at the San Diego Convention Center.
- New York: Tuesday, May 8 - Thursday, May 10, at the Javits Center.
- Chicago: Tuesday, July 17 - Thursday, July 19, at McCormick Place.
"Recent statistics show that the market is experiencing signs of recovery, with an increasing number of companies investing in the purchase of promotional products," said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI and president of The ASI Show. "Therefore, it is more important than ever to invest in your business and yourself by attending trade shows."
Entertainment and special events for the 2012 shows are in the early planning stages and will be announced in the coming months.