AzPPA Board of Directors Elects New Members
Seven new directors have been elected to the board of directors of the Arizona Promotional Products Association (AzPPA), a full-service trade association for the promotional products industry.
The board of directors is the governing body for AzPPA and plays a major role in directing its strategic activities, adopting policies and approving budgets to carry out the work of the association.
The 2013 board will be led by co-presidents: Betsy Andrade, MBA (Andrade Promotions) and Brad Langton, CAS (Langton Promotional Sales).
Newly elected directors include:
- Vice president and membership co-chairperson: Jason Grindall (Graphcoline)
- Secretary/treasurer: Melodie Van Setten, MAS (Threadmasters)
- Marketing and graphic communications: Lisa Bartholomew (Bartholomew Graphics)
- Pro-development chairperson: Cathy Bez (Bezt Impressions)
- Membership co-chairperson: Justin Marcon (JP Business Solutions LLC)
"I am thrilled to see AzPPA once again taking an active role in the promotional products industry and offering members outstanding benefits to enable their businesses to flourish," said Molly Ginish Nazzaro, immediate past-president of AzPPA. "With the diverse talent of the new board members, along with industry veterans Betsy Andrade and Brad Langton, the association will continue to flourish."
Nazzaro, who gave tirelessly of her time and talent in 2012, will continue her tenure with the AzPPA board in an advisory role as the past president.
For more information, visit www.azppa.net.