BIC Graphic Expands Sales Team
This year BIC Graphic, Clearwater, Fla., has hired new sales employees and promoted other employees, specifically for its field and special markets sales teams.
For the field sales team:
- Matthew Kozar, a recent hire, will be the account manager for North Carolina, South Carolina, southern Ohio and West Virginia.
- Shonna Rose will join BIC as an account manager covering northern California.
- Chris Smith, an account manager, now covers Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia as well as Washington, D.C.
- Jerome Smith has joined the company as an account manager for Toronto.
- Luke Wittman, a new employee, will serve as an account manager for Arkansas, southern Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri and Tennessee.
- Michele Wieckowski joined BIC as an account manager for Pennsylvania and upstate New York, taking over Smith's former territory, and She took over Chris Smith’s former territory.
Kozar, Lynch, Chris Smith and Wittman report to Eileen Lynch, regional sales manager for the Southeast. Rose reports to Megan Sears, regional sales manager of the West while Jerome Smith will report to Mark Wingrove, regional sales manager for Canada. Wieckowski reports to Dave McMullan, regional sales manager for the Northeast.
For the special markets sales team:
- Trish Daly, who took over as director of special markets, will work with distributors in more specialized channels.
- Jackie Danielson, previously a St. Louis area publishing account manager, will serve as key account manager of publishing.
- Rick Holmes, a former account manager in the Toronto, Canada territory, has been promoted to hotel national accounts manager.
- Christina Jackson was promoted to special markets manager.
- New employee Melanie Dean will serve as sales coordinator.
Danielson, Holmes and Jackson will report to Daly while Dean will report to Jackson.
For more information, visit www.bicgraphic.com.