BIC Graphic Launches More Than 400 New Products
BIC Graphic, Clearwater, Fla., is launching more than 400 new products this month.
Based on research both inside and outside the industry, BIC Graphic's product development team not only has focused on bringing new products to the line, but also expanding top-selling categories with new colors and line extensions, offering distributors
The additions include:
- More than 20 new BIC-branded writing instruments.
- Twenty bags and totes influenced by home and fashion trends, such as patterned accents, foldable or travel functionality, and the popularity of cotton. BIC Graphic also is introducing a new collection of bags and organizers in partnership with GRID-IT technology by Cocoon.
- Continued expansion of O2COOL and Cool Gear sports bottles.
- Continued growth in the technology category, adding UL-certified power banks to the Good Value line, as well as adding custom- and retail-branded myCharge products.
- Adding a new line of name tags to the identification line, including britePix digital printing capabilities.
- A partnership with National Geographic, bringing a new collection of wall and desktop Triumph Calendars.
- New items in popular categories, such as golf, office, tools and health/wellness/safety.
For more information on BIC Graphic, visit www.norwoodbic.com.