Bullet Announces New Product Launch
Bullet, Hialeah, Fla., announced the launch of more than 160 new items for 2019. From exclusive new items to the expansion of popular inline styles, the product introduction for 2019 is one of the largest and most diverse in the company’s history.
Highlights of the 2019 launch include eye-catching materials in bags, the hottest trends in mobile tech, unique silhouettes and eco-friendly drinkware, fun ideas for the office, and soothing fragrances in health and beauty.
“This year’s new product launch is one of the largest in company history,” said Leanne Finney, vice president of marketing for Bullet. “Bullet is proud to continue providing customers with the best selection and the best prices in the industry.”
January launch highlights include:
- Bold, eye-catching materials in bags, including the new iridescent, sequin and air mesh collections
- Tech accessories for wide audiences with wireless charging, 3-in-1 charging cables and phone holders
- A reusable silicone straw keychain that serves as an eco-friendly answer to the increasing bans of single-use plastic straws
- Trendy finishes and silhouettes in drinkware, including a vacuum-insulated champagne flute at a value price
- Colorful pens and trendy bound journals with unique cover materials like carbon, cork, herringbone and wood.
- Fun ideas for the office like the caption-bubble-shaped light board.
- An expanded assortment in health and beauty, including a 30-piece first aid kit and a new collection of therapeutic spa scents.
For more information on Bullet, visit www.pcna.com/bullet.