Castelli USA Hires Sales Force
Since ending its five-year partnership with the Sidney, New York-based MeadWestvaco Corporation (MWV) in May, Castelli USA Inc., Reno, Nev. announced it hired 14 multiline reps to represent the company across the country and in Puerto Rico. Castelli USA’s sales force includes:
- Northwest—Christian Brown of Renton, Washington-based CB Marketing
- Northern Calif.—Laura Brewer of Alameda, California-based PromoRep
- Southern Calif.—Todd Turquand of Torrance California-based Top Shelf Marketing
- Ariz., Co., Utah, Wy.—Pam Martin of Morrison, Colorado-based Martins Represent
- Midwest—John Bugele, Richard Schmidt and Cory Schroepfer of Washington, Missouri-based Bridge Marketing Services - Midwest
- Texas—Brian Ketterlin of Amarillo, Texas-based Bridge Marketing Southwest
- Northeast—Jean Carboni, John Ragozzine and Mike Valentini of Lancaster, Pennsylvania-based Valentini Promotions
- Southeast—Doug Terry and Ken Terry of Gainesville, Georgia-based TerryTorry Marketing LLC
- Puerto Rico—Marta Mendez-Joy of San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Since the partnership ended with MWV earlier this summer, the reception we have received from customers has been overwhelmingly positive,” said Missy Kilpatrick, CAS, Castelli USA executive vice president. “They are so happy to have us return to the market as the sole supplier of all stock and custom Castelli brand-name journals and planners. The transition has been seamless, production is running smooth and inventory is in place.” Kilpatrick concluded, “And with our multiline reps, we are fully staffed and ready for the upcoming planner-selling season.”
About Castelli USA Inc.:
Castelli USA Inc. is a privately held corporation and division of Bergamo, Italy-based Lediberg, S.P.A., which was founded in 1965 by Lindo and Maurizio Castelli. Today, the Lediberg Group’s subsidiaries produce more than 100 million diaries per year worldwide.
For more information on Castelli USA, visit www.castelliusa.com.