commonsku Opens Registration for skucon 2022
commonsku, Toronto, a promotional products business and sales software, has opened registration for skucon, a hybrid experience with the option to attend either in-person or virtually on Jan. 9, 2022.
skucon is a conference for distributors and suppliers in the promotional products industry who want to connect, learn and re-energize alongside other progressive, like-minded pros. The annual event will return to the Keep Memory Alive Center in Las Vegas on Sunday, Jan. 9; and will feature a unique, interactive experience that enables real connections, breakouts among attendees, and keynotes from some of the brightest and most creative entrepreneurs in the business. An interactive virtual version of skucon will also be available for those unable to travel to Las Vegas.
Speakers for skucon include:
- Davis Smith, founder and CEO of Cotopaxi
- Aaron Draplin of Draplin Design Co.
- Stephanie Leader, CEO of Leader Promotions
- Sandy Gonzalez, CEO of MadeToOrder
- Ben Adams, co-founder and managing director at Advoc8
- Jeremy Picker, CEO and creative director at AMB3R Creative
- Nesha Logan, founder of The Village Print Studio
- Brittany Roller, founder and creative director at Brandmerch
- Jarid Taylor, founder of Brandigenous
- Jodie Schillinger, executive vice president at Maple Ridge Farms
- Regina Renda, founder of Kick Ass Swag
- Kathy DiFrancesco, vice president of sales at SNUGZ USA
“We are so excited to bring back skucon in-person but also to bring the magic of skucon to a wider audience through the virtual experience,“ said Mark Graham, commonsku’s president and chief brand officer. “Providing a virtual option means teams can now attend in full, and those that attend virtually will also have a chance to connect with other leaders in the industry. We’re excited to be back in Las Vegas, in-person, but we’re equally excited that the industry is stepping into a new season of creative growth. skucon is our way of launching a new year by learning together, inspiring one another, and dreaming of a bolder future.”
To register for skucon, visit www.skucon.com.