CPPA Honors Outstanding Industry Professionals at the Seventh Annual Peake Awards
Chesapeake Promotional Products Association (CPPA), West River, Md., has announced the winners of the 2014 Peake Awards. The CPPA Peake Awards spotlight the top promotional consultants and promotional products suppliers in the Chesapeake region by highlighting distributor-specific and supplier-specific accomplishments along with overall awards for campaign excellence and commitment to the association. The CPPA Peake Awards have garnered a reputation as one of the best awards programs among the regional community.
Fourteen winners from 13 categories were recognized at a special reception that took place on February 11, 2014 at the M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore. J. Charles Crystalworks was the 2014 Peake Awards Presenting Sponsor.
The 2014 Peake Award recipients are:
- Supplier of the Year - SanMar
- Distributor of the Year - Summit Group
- Supplier Representative of the Year - Heather R. Banke, Gemline
- Distributor Representative of the Year (tie) - Erin Levering, Webb Mason and Robert Titelman, Jr., Skylight Creative Ideas
- Multi-Line Representative of the Year - Mike Valentini, Mike Valentini Promotions
- Supplier Customer Service Representative of the Year - Chrystal Carmen, Polyconcept North America
- Distributor Customer Service Representative of the Year - Anna Kokoszka, Summit Group
- Francis Rodenbaugh, account representative with Pop! Promos, was this year's recipient of the Rising Star Award.
- Megan Erber, vice president of sales for Pop! Promos and CPPA Board Secretary was presented with the association's highest honor, The Peake Award. The Peake Award recipient is recognized each year for outstanding service to the association and the industry.
In addition to company and individual awards, Peake Awards were also given to the following individuals for Excellence in Promotions in three different categories. These awards were chosen by an independent panel of promotional professionals outside of the CPPA membership.
Those winners are:
- Frank DiLeo, Target Marketing Group, Client Promotions Category
- Jamie Cohen, CAS, Sonic Promos, Event & Tradeshow Marketing Category
- The Marketing Team, Sonic Promos, Self-Promotion Category
- Chris Huebner, Mac Mannes Inc., Self-Promotion Category
For more information, visit www.cppa.biz.