CPPA Honors Regional Recipients at Annual Peake Awards
The Chesapeake Promotional Products Association (CPPA) honored regional performers at the annual Peake Awards Ceremony on May 21. The event was held virtually this year, in lieu of an in-person event.
Each year, CPPA presents the Peake Awards to honor excellence and creativity in the association and industry. The award recognizes recipients in nine categories, in addition to any Excellence in Promotions (EIP) campaigns submitted. The EIP awards are designed to recognize campaigns that feature excellence in the practical application of promotional items.
“The Peake Awards has become a signature event for CPPA,” said CPPA board president Cliff Quicksell, Jr., MAS+, of Cliff Quicksell Associates. It gives us the opportunity to recognize excellence in the region and celebrate those who advance the industry in which we work. It is important to take pause and recognize the individuals that serve our region so diligently. The Peake Awards gives us the opportunity to do just that, as well as thank them for their commitment to the industry. I hope the 2021 recipients take pride in being the best in the business.”
In addition to the annual performance awards, this year’s ceremony, hosted by emcee Tim Rosica of Rosica Marketing, honored both Jeff Franklin with Headwear USA and Robert Titelman Jr. with Skylight Creative Ideas, by inducting them into the CPPA Hall of Fame. This honor recognizes individuals that make an outstanding and lasting contribution to the regional association, as well as to the promotional products industry.
The full list of this year’s honorees is as follows:
- Distributor Internal Support Person of the Year: Carly Lowe, Target Marketing
- Supplier Internal Support Person of the Year: Melissa Voges, SanMar
- Distributor Sales Representative of the Year: Katy Voight, API Source
- Supplier Sales Representative of the Year: Harold Wood, Koozie Group
- The John Bennis Memorial Multi-Line Representative of the Year: Tim Rosica, Rosica Marketing
- CPPA Rising Star: Nick Valentini, MVP Promos
- The Peake Award (Volunteer of the Year): Cheryl Hokanson, Brand Boosters
- Hall of Fame: Jeff Franklin, Headwear USA; and Robert Titelman Jr., Skylight Creative Ideas
- Distributor of the Year: API Source
- Supplier of the Year: Bag Makers
Excellence in Promotions Campaign Winners:
- Silver Winner: Business to Business Program by Susan Hysen, Summit Group
- Gold Winner: Goodwill Programs by Cliff Quicksell Jr., MAS+, iPROMOTEu
- Silver Winner: Internal Communication Program by Cliff Quicksell Jr., MAS+, Cliff Quicksell Associates
For more information on CPPA, visit www.cppa.biz.