Cutter & Buck Introduces ANNIKA, Ladies’ Collection for Fall ’13
Seattle-based Cutter & Buck’s ANNIKA Collection for Fall 2013 will feature a visionary line that embodies the spirit of the legendary golfer, for which it is named, by combining cutting-edge technology with ingenious details for stylish performance.
The Fall ’13 deliveries include an array of polos, mocks, full zips, skorts, shorts and performance pants.
- Clarity – The line’s colors are inspired from the early-morning golf game—sun shimmering through the trees, dew on the ground, piping cup of hot coffee. The colors are Stature (yellow), Polished (grey) and onyx.
- Silver Lake – Dusk at the lake is the inspiration for this line, where the hues of sunset are found in magenta, slate, foiled and white. Silver Lake includes a WeatherTec water- and wind-resistant, full-zip jacket.
- Cyclist – This line is a tribute to the bicycle lover who pedals to work or for recreation. The colors in this delivery are black-and-white juxtaposed against a striking teal.
Ladies’ CB Golf Collection
Combining sporty and feminine details, Cutter & Buck’s Ladies’ CB Golf Collection for Fall ’13 is designed to be stylish both on the golf course and off. Highlighted by modern lines and innovative fabrics for a refined look, the collection has two deliveries:
- Friday Harbor – The colors are a tribute to the Friday evening champagne yacht cruise. The colors for this delivery are twilight blue, aqua, a hint of bluegrass (green) working back to chambray and white.
- Sixth & Pine – The inspiration for this delivery comes from the gals getting together for a day of shopping and lunch. The colors are Crush (pink), a hint of tiger lily, a little putty looking stellar back to black and white.
Cutter & Buck will be an exhibitor at the 60th PGA Merchandise Show, Jan. 24-26 in Orlando, Fla., and can be visited at booth #5657.