Deadline for SAAC's $12,500 Great Giveaway This Friday
The deadline for entry into The Specialty Advertising Association of California's $12,500 Great Giveaway is this Friday, July 26. The drawing is open to those who attend both the 2013 SAAC show and its education events. A $5,000-in-value grand prize will be given away, as will several smaller prizes.
Both days of education and the SAAC show itself must be attended in order to be eligible for the grand prize. The grand prize winner will be able to choose from several different prize packages, including the following:
- A home theater system (A/V receiver, 5.1 speaker system, plasma or L.E.D. TV, Blu Ray player)
- A PC desktop or laptop system (Android smart phone, tablet computer, productivity software package)
- An Apple desktop or laptop system (iMac or MacBook Pro, iPhone 5, iPad Mini, productivity software package)
- A custom auto sound system
- An outdoor entertainment system
- Weber LP Gas Grill Center with cover
Additionally, 25 attendees will receive one-night's lodging at the Hyatt Regency, but must be registered for the show by this Friday, July 26.
Drawings for smaller prizes will also happen on both Wednesday and Thursday of the education program. Wednesday's session will have a drawing on Wednesday, Thursday's attendees will have all tickets from all sessions put into a drawing for prizes. Rewards for the smaller drawings include the following:
- iPad Mini
- Tumi luggage (2)
- Victorinox/Swiss Army luggage (2)
- iPhone 5, plus gift card towards activation and fees
- $500 Nordstrom gift card
2013 SAAC Show education schedule:
- CAS/MAS test, 2:00 p.m. (Click here for the form to register for testing.)
- Mark Graham—CEO commonsku & RIGHTSLEEVE; Bobby Lehew—Chief Branding Officer at ROBYN Promotions: Survive and Thrive for the Future: a Glimpse at Three Successful Models for Growth. 1 CAS Credit
- Mark Graham—CEO commonsku & RIGHTSLEEVE: Attracting And Retaining Next Generation Employees And Customers. 1 CAS Credit
- Paul Bellantone, CAE—President/CEO PPAI: Town Hall Session. 1 CAS Credit
- Bobby Lehew—Chief Branding Officer at ROBYN Promotions: Tech Tools for a Simpler Life and Greater Productivity. 1 CAS Credit
- Amanda Corey, CAS—President, Biz-Mark & From The Desktop Consulting: "Think Quick" Maximizing QuickBooks Maximizes Profitability! 1 MAS Credit
- Dale Denham, MAS+—CIO Geiger: Improving your Outlook - A session dedicated to get the most out of Microsoft Outlook. 1 CAS Credit
- Joe Scott, MAS—Vice President & Creative Director, Scott & Associates Inc.: Selling = Dating - The Rules are the Same. 1 CAS Credit
The show is scheduled for August 7 and August 8 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif. Registration is currently open and available through the SAAC show website.
For more information on the SAAC Show's 2013 education program or its education prize drawings, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the SAAC Show's education page. For information on CAS/MAS designations or PPAI's education system in general, visit www.ppai.org/education. Click here for the form to register for testing.
About the 2013 SAAC Show
The 2013 SAAC show returns to the Long Beach Convention Center with some of the largest suppliers in the promotional products industry. In addition to two days of exhibits and engaging education, this year's SAAC has a new layout, a performance by the SAAC All Star Band of industry musicians at the post-show Mixer & Wine Tasting, and new show hours.
The SAAC Show 2013
Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif.
Wednesday, August 7 - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 8 - 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Education Sessions - 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. both days
Register at http://www.saac.net/show/attendees/registration-for-attendees
For more information, visit www.thesaacshow.org.