Proforma Adds Seven Owners to Network
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, added seven new owners to its network.
The following new owners joined the Proforma network:
- Jack Foley, Proforma Foley Team, Rochester, N.Y.
- Dan and Nora Fulcher, Proforma Fulcher, Marketing, Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Claire Lewis, Proforma IGSD, Portland, Ore.
- Dean Manzetti and Chas Shramek, Proforma Connected, Avon, Ohio
- Greg Muzzillo, Jr., Proforma Reliable Business Solutions, Pointe Vedra, Fla.
- Maurizio Paonessa, Proforma MP Solutions, Lewiston, N.Y.
- Bert Pender, Proforma Direct Business Systems, West Palm Beach, Fla.
The Proforma Network of Owners and Support Center Staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, e-commerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
With more than 30 years of experience, Proforma remains clearly focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents and e-commerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves approximately 50,000 clients through more than 700 member offices in North America. The Proforma Worldwide Support Center is located in Cleveland, Ohio.
For more information on Proforma, visit www.proforma.com.