EMT Purchases HD Mobile
Indianapolis-based EMT, a leading supplier of emblematic jewelry, awards and promotional products, has announced that it has recently implemented the HD Mobile with XOS Technology—the only portable analyzer approved to test for CPSIA and RoHS compliance.
"We are really looking forward to having the standard precision of HDXRF analysis available in our warehouse, manufacturing areas, and shipping docks," said Kristy Tantillo, marketing manager. "We've always been safety advocates, and this machine puts EMT in the unique position to offer in-house product safety testing of each order upon request.
More about the HD Mobile:
- This machine complies with ASTM F2853 & F2617 application areas
- Multi-element detection in toys and children's products
- Compliance with regulatory requirements of the CPSIA
- RoHS, F963, and EN-71
- Rapid, precise screening and quantification of toxic elements
- For more information on safety regulatory compliance visit: http://www.xos.com.
- Compliance verification across the supply chain
- Manufacturing process and finished goods QA/QC
- Warehouses and retailers
- Regulatory agencies
For more information, visit www.emteasy.com.