Five Owners Join AIA Network in September
Neenah, Wisconsin-based Adventures in Advertising (AIA) announced after its record-breaking summer with 11 new owners joining the company from June to August, the company continues the trend by adding five new owners to its network in September. The new affiliates are:
· Jim Doherty, owner of Sycamore, Illinois-based OTL Promotions
· Scott Holm, owner of Salt Lake City-based SMH Promotions and Apparel
· Carrie Kendall, owner of Troy, Ohio-based Kendall Marketing Solutions
· Jeffrey Olsen, owner of Rosemount, Minnesota-based Powerhouse Promotions
· Bill Vreeland, owner of Cumming, Georgia-based Everybody’s Business
“The AIA network of owners is comprised of some of the best professionals in the industry,” said Rebecca Kollmann, MAS, AIA director of business development. “We are selectively adding to this network and are very pleased as to the interest we’re seeing in the new technology and marketing offerings we’ve implemented.”
Neenah, Wisconsin-based Adventures in Advertising offers a promotional consulting opportunity for entrepreneurs who want to grow an independent business while being backed by extensive support resources. Founded in 1981, the company began offering franchises in 1994. Today, its network has grown to more than 300 promotional consultants that help corporations and businesses develop marketing and advertising programs, select promotional products from top brands and build integrated marketing solutions.
For more information on AIA, visit www.aiagearedforgrowth.com.