Geiger Held National Education Conference in Phoenix
More than 400 Geiger sales partners, suppliers, associates and professional industry speakers attended this year's National Education Conference in Phoenix, an annual event that Lewiston, Maine-based distributor Geiger hosts.
The first day included 14 CEU credit sessions, with topics raining from business trends and tools to best practices in the industry. Geiger also unveiled website improvements, including personalized sales partner sites, as well as Priority+—a new technology upgrade for its sales force that will improve the speed and accuracy of order placement, reporting, history and status.
The second day consisted of a vendor trade show with sales partners working with suppliers on an individual basis. An awards and recognition dinner concluded the day.
Production Partner Awards—for suppliers who scored 4.5 or higher on an annual evaluation—were given to BIC Graphic, Gemline, Gill Studios Inc., Leed's, Norwood, SnugZ USA, Sweda Company LLC, Visions Awardcraft and Warwick Publishing Co.
Distributor awardees included:
- Brian Beam, CAS, and Sonia Beam, MAS+, of Georgia: Brandsurance Award for product safety advocates
- Scott Youmans, of North Carolina, and Mindy Bloom, of Georgia: Corporate Programs Chairman's Club Award
- Angela Morris, of Tennessee: GEM Award for excellence in marketing and Jewel Award for largest single order
- Wendy Franklin, MAS, of Missouri: Spirit Award for outstanding sales partner
- Wanda Levy, Massachusetts: Endeavor Award for outstanding new sales partner
- Geiger Southeast and Geiger Northeast: Divisions of the Year
For more information, visit www.geiger.com.