Jetline Launches HydroPouch Line of Themed, Collapsible Water Bottles
Jetline, Gaffney, S.C., today announced the launch of the HydroPouch line of themed, collapsible water bottles. Building on the popularity of the standard, rectangular-shaped collapsible water bottle, Jetline has developed several unique shapes and designs that fold flat when empty-ideal for lightweight transport and distribution.
"The HydroPouch line will provide distributors with a wide selection of market-specific ideas that they can present to their clients," said Eric Levin, CEO of Jetline. "While our initial launch is primarily focused around the sports market, additional non-sports-themed ideas are on the way".
Jetline's launch of the HydroPouch line is part of an emerging strategy by the company to continue offering new and unique products to the promotional products industry. Earlier this year, Jetline announced the launch of its GameTime! line of sports-themed backpacks.
Features of the HydroPouch include:
- Jetline Exclusive—Patent Pending.
- Reusable and Safe—BPA-free. Made of durable nylon with a PE laminate.
- Freezer Friendly—Designed for use with cool liquids only.
- Available in the following styles—Football, Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Golf, Tennis, Volleyball, Global and Tire.
- Includes a reinforced carabineer and a push/pull drink spout with a removable cap.
For more information, visit Jetline's website.