Lisa Leitch Becomes First Female Sales Speaker to Earn Dual CSP Designation
Lisa Leitch, sales strategist, speaker and coach, became the first female sales speaker to earn the dual designation of Certified Speaking Professional and Certified Sales Professional. Leitch was honored with the Certified Speaking Professional Designation at the National Speakers Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana last week.
Leitch earned her first CSP with Distinction (Certified Sales Professional) designation in June 2004 through the International Sales Institute. She was one of 25 professionals from seven countries around the world to earn the CSP in the class of 2012 and was honored in a ceremony by NSA American President Laura Stack. Leitch is the founder of Teneo Results, specializing in transforming sales teams and their sales leaders to create winning sales cultures with exponential results. Teneo is a CPSA accredited training partner.
The Certified Speaking Professional designation is conferred by the National Speakers Association (NSA) and the Global Speakers Federation (GSF) only on accomplished professional speakers who have earned it by meeting strict criteria. Fewer than 10 percent of the 4,700 speakers who belong to the Global Speakers Federation hold this professional designation.
It is a rigorous process to qualify for this designation. Leitch had to demonstrate:
- Member of the National Speakers Association and the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS) and subscribe to the Code of Professional Ethics.
- Serve a minimum of 25 different clients within a five-year period.
- Present a minimum of 100 paid professional speaking engagements with those clients within this same five-year period.
- Submit 20 client testimonial letters from clients.
- The final stage in the CSP certification process was a final performance evaluation by 20 different clients and score a minimum of 7.5 overall rating. Lisa scored an overwhelming 9.73 rating.
At the NSA Conference, Leitch also received congratulations on a third CSP - Certified Supportive Parent, by the many professional speakers who met her daughters, Taylor & Alexa, who were attending the NSA Youth Conference. Even though Leitch is very proud of earning her Certified Speaking Professional designation, she is most proud of the accolades of her teenage daughters.