Little Caesars Is Hiding Codes for Promo Items on Social Media, Sporting Events and More
Little Caesars has a pretty impressive stock of Pretzel Crust Pizza promos for excited fans, but you’re going to have to do a little detective work if you want a piece.
The Little Caesars social media accounts started teasing ways for fans to find codes, which they can redeem for prizes like a pizza clock, socks, a drum set, a skateboard, a hockey helmet and more.
Some of them were on other social media accounts, others required watching live sporting events, one even apparently was “in the middle of the desert," according to Penn-Live.
Watching some hockey today? My boss said to make sure you watch really closely, not sure why 👀
— Little Caesars Pizza (@littlecaesars) February 21, 2021
Here’s the full list of prizes. It’s pretty all-over-the-place.
- Pretzel Crust Wall Clock
- Custom Pretzel Crust Socks
- Pretzel Crust Cornhole Set
- Smartphone with Pretzel Crust Case
- Pretzel Crust Delivery Scooter
- Bangin’ Pretzel Crust Drum Set
- Pretzel Crust Wallpaper
- 1,000 Piece Pretzel Crust Jigsaw Puzzle
- Knit Pretzel Crust Sweater
- Pretzel Crust Sneakers with MTN Dew Socks
- Pretzel Crust Hockey Helmet
- Pretzel Crust and MTN Dew Skate Deck
- Pretzel Crust and MTN Dew Roof Cargo Box
- Pretzel Crust Flip-Flops
- Framed Pretzel Crust Canvas
- Pretzel Crust Area Rug
- Sequin Pretzel Crust Pillow
- Pretzel Crust Bomber Jacket
- Pretzel Crust Scented Candle
- Pretzel Crust VR Console
- Sizzling’ Sounds of Pretzel Crust on Vinyl
- Custom Pretzel Crust Necktie
- Pretzel Crust Backpack
- Smartwatch with Pretzel Crust Band
That was a lot to even type out, let alone think of. One thing that stands out here is the vinyl record, which also was included in a recent McDonald’s promotion. That was at least a song. This, at least at the surface, genuinely seems to be the sound of pizza. But, what that sounds like, we have no idea.
If you’ve paid attention to other fast food promotions, none of this should be much of a surprise. A lot of these are borrowed or influenced from other franchises’ promo plans. And it just further backs up our theory that if you want to make a memorable fast food promo, you’d better go all out.
The majority of the items have been claimed already, but there are still some things up for grabs, like a few pairs of shoes, the hockey helmet, all of the flip-flops, the VR console and the backpacks.
The integration of other social media accounts, live events and turning it into a full-on treasure hunt is pretty ambitious, too. They're certainly making fans work for it.
Good try to everyone who DMed us asking for another #UnlockPretzelCrust code, but that’s not how this works 😉
— Little Caesars Pizza (@littlecaesars) February 20, 2021