MediaTree Reaches Half a Billion Digital Gifts Delivered
Over the last 20 years, MediaTree, Parsippany, N.J., has been navigating the many changes in business and technology. The company has grown from a supplier that offered branded phone cards to one that brought music downloads to the industry. Today, it is an industry leader in digital entertainment promotions and digital marketing strategies.
In its 20th anniversary year, MediaTree has marked another milestone: reaching half a billion gifts issued for its digital entertainment rewards programs, which include music downloads, movie tickets, digital movie rentals, eBooks and more.
To celebrate these milestones, the company is launching a celebration throughout the remainder of the year and is including its distributor partners in the commemoration of these achievements.
The festivities will begin with an industry mailing to thank distributor partners for the decades of collaboration that helped the company reach half a billion gifts. This mailer will include the gift of a digital movie rental, MediaTree’s latest reward, so recipients can try the company’s newest offering.
“We couldn’t be where we are today without the enthusiasm and support of our distributor partners,” said Bill Grassmyer, MediaTree president. “They really get behind our product and have used it for thousands of creative promotions. I’m excited to be where we are today and to see what incredible things with can do as we continue to collaborate in the 21st century.”
Additional festivities during the celebration will include industry-wide gifting, contests, sweepstakes and more.
Listed below are some MediaTree milestones:
- 1995 – The parent company Telenations launched.
- 2005 - Telenations rebranded to MediaTree, and a new product line that included music downloads launched.
- 2006 - MediaTree added movie tickets to its product line.
- 2007 - MediaTree acquired Communication Design Group.
- 2008 - MediaTree was named fastest growing supplier in the promotional products industry.
- 2009 - eBook downloads were added to the MediaTree product line.
- 2010 - MediaTree acquired PromoCard.
- 2011 - MediaTree soft-launched its newest product, eGift Cards.
- 2012 - MediaTree amped up its "plant-a-tree" product by creating Treecycler.com, an interactive website that lets users plant trees in reforestation projects around the world.
- 2015 - PPAI awards MediaTree with a gold Supplier Achievement Award for best client sales and marketing aides.
- 2015 - MediaTree launches its new and improved digital movie rental platform.
For more information, visit www.mediatreegroup.com.