Natty Light Wants an Intern to Create Swag, Drink on the Job
Natural Light and promotional products enthusiasts, have we got news (and better beer recommendations) for you:
Natty Light, the low-calorie pilsner from Anheuser-Busch and favorite among college sports tailgaters, is looking for an intern—seemingly a young one based on the language it used in the ad—to do a bunch of marketing tasks, including creating "sick swag."
Here are some highlights of the description, via Indeed:
- Create fire viral content across all Natural Light Social Channels
- Guerilla Marketing. If you have to ask, you can’t handle it.
- Design some sick swag that gives consumers all the feels
- The desire to be a part of the business and culture that is Natty/Live the Natty Brand lifestyle/Be a Natty Brand supporter
- Attention to detial
- Did you notice I misspelled detail? If you did, please apply.
- Be outgoing, but not annoying, there is a fine line
- Be able to spell protractor
- Basic math, computer, & meme making skills
- Just be cool
The best part is that the job requires "product research," which is just code for drinking Natty Light. Which, if you're into that sort of thing, is a huge job perk.
— Cosmopolitan (@Cosmopolitan) May 10, 2019
So, if you know any Natty Light fans who have some ideas for promo items (here's a free one: A Natty Light night light) this seems tailor made for them. Anyone who "lives the Natty Brand lifestyle" is likely right out of college anyway, so this should be perfect for those 2019 graduates.
(A personal note: While Natty Light is objectively inferior to just about any beer on the market right now, I suggest throwing a lime in there if you're ever forced to drink one. It adds some tropical flavor and really boosts the experience. How's that for living the Natty lifestyle?)