NEPPA 2011 Board of Directors Takes Office
The New England Promotional Products Association (NEPPA) 2011 board of directors took office and began their terms of service on January 1. These 12 promotional products professionals serve the nonprofit association's more than 450 members throughout New England and nationally.
2011 NEPPA officers include:
- President: Wanda Levy, Coastal Promotions Inc.
- Vice President: Hilary Gallagher, Spry International Inc.
- Treasurer: Nancy Bercovitz, Jules Scheck Associates LLC
- Secretary: Nick D'Eramo, Triple Stitch Sportswear
- Past President: Dana Witczak, SanMar
2011 NEPPA directors include:
- Amanda Clay, MAS, Walker-Clay Inc.
- Kim Coen, Norwood Promotional Products
- Matt Hallahan, Gemline
- Leanne Hike, CAS, Pro-Max Inc.
- Sharon Murphy, Howard Miller Co.
- Mike Merkin, Polyconcept North America (parent company of Bullet, Journalbooks/Timeplanner and Leed's)
- Shari Wiener, Charles River Apparel
"Once again, NEPPA is very privileged to have a board of directors comprised of such a highly talented team dedicated to continually serving our members by providing the education, tools and connections to grow their businesses," said Wanda Levy, NEPPA president. "Their innovative ideas combined with member feedback will help the association evolve and be the best it can be. We are working on producing high-caliber events—including supplier showcases, local supplier visits and networking programs—as well as enhancing the NEPPA L.A.W. section of the website with legislative and compliance updates, creating a NEPPA Facebook page and introducing even more member benefits."
For more information, visit www.neppa.com.