Norwood Pacific Solutions Launches Four New Product Categories
Norwood Pacific Solutions, Clearwater, Fla., announced this week that it is expanding its catalog with four new product categories focusing on offering increased decoration options and custom capabilities. The four new product categories are:
- Regular non-woven bags with 18 stock colors to choose from
- Laminated bags with eight stock colors to choose from
- Norwood Pacific Solutions offers additional customization for bags—make it exclusive by adding a zipper, a snap button closure or add a boarded bottom
- Norwood Pacific Solutions offers full mix-and-match capabilities: choose from four styles, each available in nine colors and add your choice of hook
- Additional options include adding a badge holder or neck breakaway clasps
- Expanded decoration options to include lanyards with up to three screen print colors or four-color process
- Two new writing instruments—each include four-color process imprints on both sides of the banner
- Awareness bracelets in colors that demonstrate support, pride and passion for a variety of campaigns
- Silicone mobile phone cases in two sizes and seven trendy colors
In addition, several new USB flash drives are being added to the assortment—even more best sellers available on five-day and 24-hour service options. Norwood Pacific Solutions sets itself apart with a broad assortment of USBs at very competitive prices.
"The initial Norwood Pacific Solutions USB catalog has been very successful," said Benjamin Bartley, vice president of trade marketing for North America. "Our program clearly offers a competitive advantage. We are excited to expand into other product categories and offer our customers even more custom capabilities."
For more information, visit Norwood's website.