#OOTW: Winter Layers
Winter has made its long-awaited arrival, and temperatures reached frigid numbers this week here in Philadelphia. While that might mean trading in flowing blouses for thicker sweaters, that doesn't mean your fashion sense has to hibernate all winter.
Our fashion inspiration for this #OOTW (Outfit Of The Week) comes from this Vogue partner site. Bundling up in trendy, warm layers can add splashes of bold patterns to a cozy outfit. And it doesn't stop at street style either. Promotional products can be layered to bring bright stripes to any winter ensemble.
This outfit combines bold stripes with a comfortable coat, a warm pullover sweater, a beanie and an infinity scarf. Check out our promotional picks below to see how your clients can create their own layered, winter looks.
- Mega Cap Inc.'s Pom Beanie W/ Cuff
- FIEL-Fairdeal Import & Export Ltd's Fleece Infiniti Scarf
- Trimark's Elkpoint Softshell
- Alphabroder's Alternative Ladies' Slouchy Pullover
- Tri-Mountain's Lilac Bloom - Taylor