Orbus Exhibit & Display Group Acquires Fabric Images
Orbus Exhibit & Display Group, Woodridge, Ill., announced that it has acquired Fabric Images.
The union combines Fabric Images’ 28 years of innovation and expertise in award-winning custom fabric architectural solutions with Orbus Exhibit & Display Group’s world-class service, quality, print capability and extensive product lineup in signage, portable, modular, fabric structure and custom exhibit solutions.
Fabric Images is an industry pioneer renowned for its design and expertise in the science of fabric architecture. Fabric Images now joins the Orbus Group family of brands—The Exhibitors’ Handbook, The Promo Handbook, Nimlok and SignPro Systems.
This partnership brings Orbus’ customers benefits including:
- New print tech and capability with 16 ft. fabric printing and high-definition latex printing
- An expansive library of tested printable textiles and fabric materials
- New extrusion and tube profiles
- New acoustic fabrics & product lines
- Renowned engineering/design expertise
- Revered consultancy-driven expertise
Fabric Images moved into the 350,000 sq. ft. Orbus headquarters facility located in Woodridge, providing the brand with greatly expanded production and fabrication equipment, tooling and space. It also gives Orbus the opportunity to better serve customers with portable displays, fabric structures, sang solutions, PPE products, modular exhibits and experiential custom fabric architecture.
For more information on Orbus Exhibit & Display Group, visit www.orbus.com.