Outfit of the Week: Company Picnic
With spring in full bloom and summer around the corner, our calendars are starting to fill up with outdoor activities. Annual company picnics are a great way for employees to interact outside of the office, but keeping it professional while being comfortable can be tricky. Looking polished and staying cool at a corporate picnic is the topic of this week's #OOTW (Outfit of the Week).
Mixing and matching colors, like a yellow cardigan with a pink clutch, is on trend. The printed, straight-leg pants easily translate from the office to a more casual setting, and the pearl accessories tie the look together.
Here’s how to recreate this look with some promotional pieces.
- Jon Corey Ladies 95/5 7 oz. L/S Cardigan 20 from Atlantic Coast Cotton
- Bella + Canvas-Women's Sheer Mini Rib Racerback Tank from S&S Activewear
- Pearl Necklace/Earrings from Partners for Incentives
- Nail Polish in Mini Square Bottle w/ Soft Touch Cap from Diamond Cosmetics
- Cedar Street Karolina Wallet - Rogue Pink from RyMax Marketing Services