Outfit of the Week: St. Patrick’s Day
As far as we’re concerned, holidays are the perfect time to embrace themed apparel. And with St. Patrick’s Day just 8 days away, we’re starting to think about what green things we have to wear—and what we still need to stock up on before then.
This year, March 17 falls on a Thursday, so that means most of us will be working. (We’ll be at Expo East; how about you?) And in case you don’t want to don head-to-toe green in the office (or on the trade show floor) but still want to showcase your Irish pride, this #OOTW (Outfit of the Week) has you covered.
This look from Love It So Much leaves the “Kiss Me I’m Irish” shirts at home, and trades them in for a more put-together combination. (Save the graphic tees for later that night!) With some bold green statements—and a touch of gold for our inner leprechauns—it’ll make you feel like the luck of the Irish is with you all day long.
Here’s how to recreate the look with some promotional pieces:
- Broadview Cardi from Cutter & Buck
- Ladies 3/4 Sleeve Easy Care Poplin with Matching Buttons from Blue Generation
- Ladies Fusion Skirt from Augusta Sportswear
- Clubmaster Sunglasses with 1-Color Side Imprint from Eyevertising LLC
- Shamrock Beads from WOWLine
- Women’s Easy Reader Gold-Tone Expansion Band Watch from indigo