PAPPA Announces It's 2013 PAPPA Liberty Award Winners
The Philadelphia Area Promotional Products Association (PAPPA), based in Collegeville, Pa., announced the winners of its 2013 Liberty Awards. The PAPPA Liberty Awards highlight the best of the best in the Philadelphia region.
Seven winners were announced during the PAPPA Town Hall Meeting and Awards Night on Monday, March 4 at Season's 52 in King of Prussia. Visions/Awardcraft sponsored the recipient's awards, which were presented to the winners by Marc Held, PAPPA President, and Paul Bellantone, PPAI President and CEO.
The 2013 PAPPA Liberty Award recipients are:
- Humanitarian of the Year: Bruce Korn, Zakback, Inc.
- Technology: The Advertising Specialty Institute
- Supplier of the Year: Towel Specialties
- Distributor of the Year: Apex Advertising
- Multi-Line Representative of the Year: Dan Pigott, Big East Sales Team
- Supplier Representative of the Year: Drew Melchoire, Broder Bros
- Supplier Customer Service Representative of the Year: Teri Cullina, Norwood/Bic Graphic
To a crowd of almost 60 PAPPA Members, Paul Bellantone, PPAI's President and CEO, conducted a town hall meeting outlining the current state of the promotional products industry, how promotional products stands up as a medium to other advertising mediums and the direction that the industry is heading. Following his presentation, PAPPA presented it's winners of the 2013 PAPPA Liberty Awards.
The Philadelphia Area Promotional Products Association (PAPPA), formerly SACDV, is a non-profit regional association serving promotional products distributors, suppliers and multi-line reps in the Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Delaware areas. For more information about our association, please visit www.mypappa.org.