Pilgrim Plastics Unveils New Website
Brockton, Massachusetts-based Pilgrim Plastics announced the unveiling of their new website designed to enhance the sales of their loyal distributor base. Users will notice increased speed, as the new site incorporates state-of-the-art web technology.
Some of the other new features are:
- Online Ordering: This feature allows distributors to order online and get instant order confirmation and instant proofing. The online ordering feature also allows distributors to get accurate price quotes as well as freight charges through either Fed Ex or UPS.
- Upload a Purchase Order: Now distributors can upload a purchase order directly to the website and save order entry time and speed up deliveries.
- Auto Proofing: Once the artwork has been uploaded, an instant proof will become available that can be seen by both the distributor and end-user, for speedy approvals.
- Pay with Credit Card: Now you can pay with either American Express, Visa or MasterCard when you place your order, which again will speed deliveries to customers.
- Build E-Catalogs and E-Flyers: Customers can fashion their own flyers and catalogs featuring any product in the Pilgrim Plastics line.
- Online Catalog: Distributors will love the quick scrolling through the online flip catalog which is an electronic version of our printed catalog. Users can easily email pages to customers.
- Virtual Spec Samples: Spec samples are easier than ever to obtain. Just upload art to any product template in the Pilgrim Plastics line, and get an instant virtual spec sample.
- Order Catalogs and Samples: With the new site, distributors can order samples and printed catalogs with a click of a mouse. Sample and catalog orders are shipped via U.S. Mail the same day they are received. For premium or overnight shipping, please include a FedEx or UPS number.
According to Mark Abrams, president of Pilgrim Plastics, the new website "represents our ongoing technology commitment to our customers, to be the best we can be." The Pilgrim Plastics product line is 100 percent made in USA, eliminating stock shortages, and features free three-day service on many products.
For more information, visit Pilgrim Plastics' website.