PPAI Accepting Nominations for Woman of Achievement Award
Once a man’s world, today the promotional products industry is teeming with innovative and accomplished women who play a major role in the industry’s success and who inspire and empower other women in the industry toward success. In celebration of their progress, Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) announced it will honor a female industry leader with the PPAI Woman of Achievement Award.
The award will recognize an individual who has led the way in the advancement of women in the industry, demonstrated service as a role model or mentor, exhibited outstanding leadership abilities and made significant contributions to the industry and her community.
To be eligible for nomination, candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a woman currently employed or retired from a PPAI member company in good standing
- Have been employed with one or more PPAI member firms for a minimum of eight years during a career spanning at least 15 years
- Have demonstrated exemplary leadership abilities in the promotional products industry and her community
- Have made significant and/or noteworthy contribution to the promotional products industry that resulted in a breakthrough or milestone achievement at any time within the nominee’s career
- Have contributed time and talents to PPAI in at least three areas of involvement
- Have demonstrated service as a role model or mentor that shows dedication to the advancement of women in the promotional products industry
The deadline for nominations is May 8, 2010. The award winner will be announced July 27, 2010.
To access the nomination form, click here.
For more information on PPAI, visit www.ppai.org.