Prime Line Expands its Line of Bags and Coolers
Bridgeport, Connecticut-based Prime Line announced the company expanded its line of bags and coolers, many of which are Eco-Responsible and nonwoven. All of these new products are available in Prime’s 2010 annual catalog and also available on the company's Web site. New products include:
- The Econo Enviro-Shopper is an Eco-Responsible reusable shopper made from 80 grams per square meter nonwoven polypropylene.
- The Non-Woven Felt Tote is a heavy-duty tote with a unique felt texture, made from 170 grams per square meter nonwoven polypropylene, with handles, trim and gusset in contrasting black recycled PET.
- The Custom Eco-Tote is a fully customizable tote made from 80 grams per squaremeter PE coated recyclable nonwoven polypropylene.
- The Newport Tote is an Eco-Responsible tote bag made from 10 oz. natural cotton.
- The Hamptons Jute Tote is an Eco-Responsible tote made from a laminated jute fabric, with sturdy grommeted leather handles and a zippered closure.
- The Insulated Lunch Bag is an Eco-Responsible lunch tote with zippered closure is made from 80 grams of nonwoven polypropylene.
“We are excited to expand our already extensive line of bags and coolers,” said Jeff Lederer, executive vice president. “We try to offer great variety along with value to our distributors in appreciation of them returning to Prime year after year.”
For more information on Prime Line, visit www.primeline.com.