Prime Line Services Changes in Anticipation of Hurricane Florence
Due to the forecasted track of Hurricane Florence, production at Prime Line’s South Carolina facility (not in the direct line and more inland) may be temporarily impacted. To best manage expectations, please note the following:
- We will temporarily suspend our Free 24-Hour Rush Service and resume taking rush orders on Tuesday, Sept. 18 (for shipment on Wednesday, Sept. 19). This includes both our S.C. and Conn. facilities because we are leveraging both facilities to get ahead of production in anticipation of any potential interruption.
- For existing orders that might be impacted or delayed due to the storm, any upgrades in shipments will be covered by each customer and handled on a case by case basis. We will always do our best to anticipate and work with our customers. We just ask for your patience in the event of any delays with service, shipments or call hold times.
The following measures are in place to best support our customers:
- We will continue to accept new orders at firstname.lastname@example.org. We handle them in the cloud.
- Orders will continue to be produced at our Connecticut facility. Where possible, we will shift production from S.C. to our Connecticut facility.
- Our customer service teams will be available to support customers calls and emails with one call-in number for all facilities. As always, you can check order status, inventory, pricing and product information on www.primeline.com.
- Additionally, ground shipments originating from our Northeast locations requiring transit through mid-Atlantic states (N.C., Va., Md.) may face delays of unknown length. It is always our goal to provide you with on-time shipping, and while it pains us to have any interruption to our service, our greater concern is for those affected by any potential hardships the hurricane may bring.
Please watch our website and social media pages for additional information regarding the storm. We are all hoping that the impact is minimal to all those directly in the path of the storm.
Thank you in advance for your continued support.
For more information on Prime Line, visit www.primeline.com.