Proforma Adds 13 New Owners
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, announced 13 new owners joined the company's network.
New Proforma owners include:
* Bruce Anderson, Proforma Corporate Identity Partners, Weldon Spring, Mo.
* Matt Antosik, Proforma Your Best, San Francisco, Calif.
* Skip & Shelia Earnest, Proforma Ditto Image, Helena, Ala.
* Jim Frankiewicz, Proforma Professional Image, Willowbrook, Ill.
* Rick and Barb Gordon, Proforma Gordon Enterprises, Cleveland, Ohio
* Stephanie and Jim Hayward, Proforma Forward Impressions, Greeley, Co.
* Devin Jones, Proforma Gateway Solutions, Tomball, Texas
* Brad and Paula Klingman, Proforma Powerhouse Solutions, Brooklyn Park, Minn.
* Mike McCluskey, Proforma SoCal, Palm Desert, Calif.
* Vivek Narola, Proforma Narola Promotions, Lake Zurich, Ill.
* Carmel Osterlund, Proforma 101 Business Solutions, Brooklyn, Conn.
* Jason Sketchley, Proforma Fusion, Caledon, Ontario
* Carl and Kim Watson, Proforma Watsonrise Marketing Services, Iowa Park, Texas
Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top-five largest companies in the promotional products industry. Proforma serves more than 50,000 clients through more than 650 member offices in North America.
For more information on Proforma, visit www.proforma.com.
- I.M.A.G.E., Inc.