Proforma Announces Vendor Award Recipients at 2012 Convention in Orlando
Proforma recognized its top vendors at the 2012 Annual Convention and Family Reunion in Orlando. More than 18 vendors received awards for their commitment to furthering Proforma's vision of success.
"Convention is our opportunity to recognize the vendors that manufacture success for Proforma owners," said Frank Ciraci, director of vendor development/vendor relations. "We have more than 400 vendors partners in the Proforma network that work tirelessly to provide exceptional products and services to our owners. We value these relationships and are excited to recognize their commitment to achieving Proforma's vision of success."
Ranked by customer service, competitive pricing and overall quality, the following vendors were chosen in the respective categories:
Preferred Limited Partner Award, Gold Level
- Polyconcept North America - Promotional Products
- Bodek and Rhodes - Apparel
- Carbonless & Cut Sheet Forms - Business Documents
- Dupli-Systems - Commercial Printing
- ASI - Value Added Services
Preferred Limited Partner Award, Silver Level
- Norwood & BIC Graphic North America - Promotional Products
- SanMar - Apparel
- RR Donnelley - Business Documents
- Ennis - Commercial Printing
- Gotcha! Mobile Solutions - Value Added Services
Preferred Limited Partner Award, Bronze Level
- Evans Manufacturing - Promotional Products
- Cutter & Buck - Apparel
- Discount Labels - Business Documents
- A & B Printing - Commercial Printing
- Teneo Results - Value Added Services
Best Emerging Preferred Limited Partner
- Showdown Displays
ProExclusive Partners of the Year
- Edwards Garment
"It is because of the strong relationships within our vendor network that Proforma owners are able to take advantage of special pricing, custom vendor programs and priority service," said Greg Muzzillo, founder of Proforma. "Our Vendor Awards show our appreciation for the loyalty and support these vendors have shown Proforma."
For more information, visit www.proforma.com.