Proforma Lands Record Seven on the Inc. 5000
Proforma owners shifted their businesses into full gear in 2009, earning seven Owners a prestigious spot on Inc. magazine's list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Continuing to increase their presence from three in 2008 and six in 2009, Proforma is proud to have seven independently owned locations included in 2010. Proforma has the greatest number of franchise locations on the list, as well as the strongest presence in the printing and promotional products industry.
The Proforma owners recognized on the Inc. 5000 include:
- Kevin Montecalvo, owner of Proforma InPrint Management, Ranked 2437
- Bob Manning, owner of Proforma Print Marketing, Ranked 3225
- Bob Workman and Conrad Marquard, co-owners of Proforma Spectrum Print Graphics, Ranked 3371
- Mark and Laura McGill, co-owners of Proforma Printed Images, Ranked 4121
- Gidget and Mike Tracy (second consecutive year), co-owners of Proforma Brand Proformance, Ranked 4626
- Fred and Suzette Albrecht (third consecutive year), co-owners of Proforma Albrecht & Co., Ranked 4743
- Steve Garst (second consecutive year), owner of Proforma Promotion Consultants, Ranked 4996
"Proforma is continuing to grow which is evident by our owners rankings in the Inc. 5000," said Greg Muzzillo, founder of Proforma. "In the early years, Proforma was ranked on the Inc. 500 for three consecutive years, to reestablish our presence on this list shows that we are setting our owners up for success by providing them with the right mix of tools and support."
According to Muzzillo, Proforma offers its network of more than 700 owners the most support in the industry. Owners receive a full suite of support, including access to award-winning marketing programs, a newly enhanced technology platform, financial backing, free credit insurance, the buying clout of a proven vendor network that lowers costs four-to-10 percent, and more to help each member grow a successful business.
With more than 30 years of experience, Proforma remains clearly focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents, and e-commerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves approximately 50,000 clients through more than 700 member offices in North America. The Proforma Worldwide Support Center is located in Cleveland, Ohio. www.proforma.com.