Proforma Opens 11 New Offices in December
Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, is pleased to welcome 11 new offices to its network.
The following new owners joined the Proforma network:
• Liz Anderson, Proforma Peak Opportunities, Colorado Springs, Colo.
• Blanka Barnett, Proforma inspired, Fuquay-Varina, N.C.
• Jo Burdek and Karin Clare, Proforma Onesource Promotions, Clearwater, Fla.
• Greg and Kim Hogle, Proforma Printing In Time, Jeffersonville, Ind.
• Brent and Kathryn Key, Proforma Revolution, Baton Rouge, La.
• Mark and Karen King, Proforma Target Your Market Promotional Products, Marietta, Ga.
• Harry Mellen, Proforma Northeast Marketing, Londonderry, N.H.
• Amanda Miller, Proforma DMK Marketing Concepts, Knoxville, Tenn.
• Beth Shaw, Proforma S2S Promo, Whistler, BC, Canada
• Jennie and Joshua Sizemore, Proforma Midwest Marketing and Promotions, Columbus, Ohio
• Marci Soran, Proforma studioM productions, Sandy Springs, Ga.
The Proforma network of owners and support center staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, e-commerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
With more than 30 years of experience, Proforma remains clearly focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents, and e-commerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves approximately 50,000 clients through more than 700 member offices in North America. The Proforma Worldwide Support Center is located in Cleveland.