Proforma Opens 11 New Offices in June
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, is pleased to welcome 11 new offices to its network.
The following new owners joined the Proforma network in June:
- Candace Lillund, Proforma ScoutPromotions, Whitefish Bay, Wis.
- Tom Weisenburg, Proforma Wise Label, Rochester, N.Y.
- Debbie and Erin Cheatham, Proforma Complete Promotions, Houston, Texas
- Pablo Prahl and Jennifer Herrera, Proforma A & G Marketing Group, Orange City, Fla.
- Gene and Jane Kisken, Proforma RJ Marketing Solutions, Trumbull, Conn.
- Dennis Lesmeister, Proforma Commerce Solutions, Dearborn Heights, Mich.
- Mark and Carrie Bilgere and Paul and Charlotte Newman, Proforma Select, Euless, Texas
- Al Heisley and Sally Ann Warren, Proforma Logomax, Las Vegas
- Damian Woods and Amanda Rose-Woods, Proforma HAIDD MEDIA, San Clemente, Calif.
- Steve and Becky Scarborough, Proforma Going Up Graphics, Ludington, Mich.
- Brett and Susan Turner, Proforma Image Branding, Castle Rock, Colo.
The Proforma network of owners and support center staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services, and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, e-commerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
For more information, visit www.proforma.com.