Proforma Opens 11 New Offices in May
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, welcomed 11 new owners to its network.
The following new owners joined the Proforma network:
* Tracey Carr and David Mitchell, Proforma Venture Two Marketing, Peterborough, Ontario
* Samantha Dougall, Proforma Infinite Solutions, Ottawa, Ontario
* James & Doris Hicks, Proforma Quality Imprints Plus, Traverse City, Mich.
* George Jones, Proforma JEL Marketing Solutions, Birmingham, Ala.
* Stuart Krivitzkin, Proforma CP&P, Plantation, Fla.
* Nancy Minton, Proforma Ross Marketing Group, Fulshear, Texas
* Barbara Sears, Proforma Diamond B Promotions, Katy, Texas
* Patrick & Trina Soller, Proforma Eversomuchmore, Marysville, Ohio
* Jay Vandervort, Proforma Nextidea Marketing, Albany, N.Y.
* Keith Williams, Proforma Impressions Group, Charlotte, N.C.
* Suzanne Witenhafer, Proforma Arrow Solutions, Rockledge, Fla.
With more than 30 years of experience, Proforma remains clearly focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents and eCommerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves approximately 50,000 clients through more than 700 member offices in North America.
For more information on Proforma, visit www.proforma.com.